Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and medium sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and our timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, paid media strategy and management, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media management, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
The RoleAs an Entry Level Paid Media Specialist, you are responsible for assisting the development of paid media campaign strategies, managing paid media campaigns, and managing the success of several accounts ranging in different industries. Starting with creating entire paid media campaign strategies unique to each client and delegating landing page design and optimization to the web development team for implementation. Each month, you are responsible for completing all campaign performance reporting and reviewing results with each client. You are an individual who is excited and obsessed with paid media advertising; you eat, live, and breathe paid media!
The Task At Hand
- Strategizing, building and managing paid media campaigns for paid search and paid social; Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, and LinkedIn Ads (at a minimum).
- Knowledge, experience, and ability to perform both manual and automated bid optimization strategies.
- Conducting thorough keyword research, market research, competitive research, and audience targeting research to build high performing PPC campaigns.
- Experience and ability to Implement and test conversion tracking in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- The ability to deploy an effective paid media strategy which includes strategy around landing pages, ad creative (text, graphics, and video).
- Perform rigorous campaign analysis to determine performance, ROI, and optimization opportunities, in an effort to ensure that client goals are being met or exceeded.
- Completing monthly reporting and be able to speak to performance and progress to clients and team members.
- Constant development of finding new paid media strategies to test and implement.
- 1 year experience strategizing, building, and managing paid media campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and YouTube Ads.
- 1 year experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- You are highly detailed, focused, hungry for success, and always willing to learn more.
- You carry strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized, punctual, and have the ability to “over deliver”.
- You have customer service experience or experience communicating with previous clients.
- You have a strong passion for PPC, digital marketing, pattern recognition and data.
- You are always looking to dig deeper and find the right strategy.
- Past agency experience is an absolute plus!
- Strong experience in using PPC industry standard tools.
- Has some experience in other forms of digital marketing such as SEO and social media management.
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros.
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- You are a team player and enjoys collaborating with others.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
This is a 1099, 40 hours per week, full-time in office position with an opportunity to develop into a direct hire in the future.
If you feel like you’re the right fit and are obsessed with paid media how we are, please inquire by providing your resume and examples of your work!