Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and medium sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and our timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, paid media strategy and management, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media management, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
The RoleAs a copywriter, you are a team player who is responsible for developing all copy for social media campaigns, blog posts, website pages, and internal literature. You express a deep, passionate interest to see the success of your copywriting in the projects you work on. You are able to handle time management effectively and adjust quickly to changes as needed. You are active in social media and have a strong understanding of the digital world. You are interested in digital marketing and the various channels in which copywriting is integrated into; you eat, live, and breathe strategic copywriting for the digital world!
The Task At Hand
- Care immensely about concepting, writing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present or execute our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work.
- Strategizing and writing copy for landing pages which will be used in campaigns.
- Strategizing and writing copy for paid media campaigns (ads in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, display advertising).
- Conducting market and competitive research to develop strategic copy.
- Researching and writing complete blog posts for various industries. Blog posts are long form, packed with insights and valuable content that delivers a high-end user experience.
- Researching, strategizing, and writing website page content for various website projects, with an understanding of UI/UX.
- Writing strategic copy for email marketing campaigns.
- 1-3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social.
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills.
- You are highly detailed, focused, hungry for success, and always willing to learn more.
- You carry strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized, punctual, and have the ability to “over deliver”.
- You have customer service experience or experience communicating with previous clients.
- You have a strong passion for copywriting, digital marketing, and social media.
- Past agency experience is an absolute plus!
- Has some experience in other forms of digital marketing such as SEO and social media management.
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices.
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- A positive personality that will mesh well with the existing Signa Marketing family.
- A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations.
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process.
- Obsessed with sports, music, food, and comedy – we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix.
- You are a team player and enjoys collaborating with others.
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism.
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
This is a 1099, 40 hours per week, full-time in office position with an opportunity to develop into a direct hire in the future.
If you feel like you’re the right fit and are obsessed with copywriting for digital how we are, please inquire by providing your resume and examples of your work!